FOG Freedom Reflections Contest - Registration Form
Saturday, August 5 (1 – 5 pm), Fremont
Rules for Public Speaking Tournament
Any Historical leader – Tell us how they made the difference in the world (Additional points if you dress up as that leader)
- Participants will be divided into groups based on their ages 6-14 years and 15 years and above.
- In Round 1, participants will give their prepared speeches in front of their respective groups & the judges.
- Speech cannot be more than 3 minutes long.
- Selected students from Round 1 will proceed to Round 2.
- Students will present their same speeches again in Round 2.
- Winners of Round 2 then move on to the final round
- Finalists will present their speeches at FOG Independence Day Mela Sunday, August 14th on stage in front of the celebrities.
All finalists will receive trophies.